Structured Finance, NPLs, Capital Markets, Banking
Fabrizio Occhipinti has extensive transactional experience in banking and finance. He advises banks and large corporates in structured lending transactions, bond issuances, and complex restructuring. He also advises Italian and international investors in the acquisition of distressed assets.
Fabrizio is qualified as an avvocato in Italy (2007) and is a Registered European Lawyer with the Law Society in England and Wales.
- Gitti and Partners, Of Counsel, May 2017 to September 2018;
- RCC, Senior Associate, April 2015 to April 2017;
- Bonelli Erede Pappalardo, Senior Associate, October 2008 to April 2015;
- Clifford Chance, Associate, September 2005 to September 2008;
- Studio Legale Ristuccia & Tufarelli, Trainee, April 2004 to September 2005.
- Co-Author of Gitti and Partners Legal Insight Reform of Securitisation Law under Discussion in the Italian Parliament, June 2017;
- Co-Author of section Banking & Finance: Italy, in Chambers and Partners, Global Practice Guides, 2016;
- Co-Author of Intermediari finanziari al bivio tra “bancarizzazione” e “deregulation” (Financial intermediaries at the crossroad between “banking” and “deregulation”), in Il Societario, December 2015.